On Friday 30 January 2009 04:50:54 Christopher J. White wrote:

> > > I downloaded a version of paroli and managed to successfully "compile"
> > > the package correctly,
> >
> > Do you mean that you have a Debian package for it?
>
> No...I downloaded a snapshot from the repository:
>
> http://git.paroli-project.org/?p=paroli.git;a=summary
> This weekend I'll play some more... perhaps I don't have all the right
> packages installed.

What I understood from reading several mailing lists is that the
only "backend" for paroli gui at the moment is e17, edje and whatnot.

Also e17 and friends are neither on debian nor on debian-fso repositories
(yet), so unless you package or at least compile a local version of e,
edje,... it won't work.

I might be wrong though...

Marcos