Stefan Schmidt wrote:
> Hello.
>
> The Freesmartphone.org team is proud to present the fifth milestone release
> codenamed 'Calling All Stations'
>
> Coming from a GSM monitor interface going over support for up to 5 new modem
> chipsets to small and big bug fixes we reached the next release.
>
> If you like to know more details read them here:
> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/OpenmokoFramework/Status_Update_6
>
> Special thanks for all the patches we got from the community. Keep up the good
> work guys.
>
> The only thing that made me a bit sad is that we don't have the images for EZX
> ready in time. It will come, just late.
>
> No more words from our side. Grab it while it's hot, have fun and happy
> hacking.
>
> http://downloads.freesmartphone.org/fso-stable/milestone5/

I updated my debian with kernel 2.6.24 to frameworkd m5 but i have a few
problems with it.

When i boot debian i got some warnings and errors in the syslog [1].

And i edited the rules.yaml [2] from oeventsd to blink the aux led when
discharging. But this doesn't work with m5 anymore. The default led
actions for charging and fully charged also doesn't work anymore.

Ciao,
     Rainer

[1]
fso-gpsd[1254]: WARNING: org.freedesktop.Gypsy.Server: Create: The name
org.freedesktop.Gypsy was not provided by any .service files

odeviced.kernel26 ERROR    pyrtc not present. Can not operate real time
clock

frameworkd.subsystem ERROR    factory method not successfully completed
for module <module 'otimed.otimed' from
'/var/lib/python-support/python2.5/framework/subsystems/otimed/otimed.pyc'>
Traceback (most recent call last):   File
"/var/lib/python-support/python2.5/framework/subsystem.py", line 128, in
registerObjectsFromModule     for obj in factory( "%s.%s" % (
DBUS_BUS_NAME_PREFIX, self.name ), self ):   File
"/var/lib/python-support/python2.5/framework/subsystems/otimed/otimed.py",
line 257, in factory     time_service = Time( controller.bus )   File
"/var/lib/python-support/python2.5/framework/subsystems/otimed/otimed.py",
line 212, in __init__     self.timesources.append( NTPTimeSource(
self.bus ) )   File
"/var/lib/python-support/python2.5/framework/subsystems/otimed/otimed.py",
line 107, in __init__     self._handleUpdateTimeout()   File
"/var/lib/python-support/python2.5/framework/subsystems/otimed/otimed.py",
line 114, in _handleUpdateTimeout     self.socket.sendto( data, (
self.server, 123 )) error: (101, 'Network is unreachable')

[2]
while: PowerStatus()
filters: HasAttr(status, "discharging")
actions: SetLed("gta02_aux_red", "blink")