Hi Sebastian!

I am replying to the list, I am not sure if your mail was intended to be
private (in which case, forgive me, please).

On Thu, 05 Feb 2009 17:20:25 +0100, Sebastian Reichel wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 05, 2009 at 12:55:34AM +0100, Luca Capello wrote:
>> BT5BW, the ASU profile is missing the keyboard, which means that even
>> on FSO-MS5 there is no way to write an SMS :-(
[...]
> I guess missing keyboard is a mistake in the illume package of debian.

This is http://bugs.debian.org/513854 , which has already been fixed on
pkg-e Git repository.  Since I am out of time until FOSDEM, I have not
yet discussed with Albin about an unofficial upload for Debian.

However, the keyboard problem I was talking about with the ASU profile
is another one: AFAIK there is no button to launch the keyboard, at
least I have not found one even on Om2008.12 (and yes, I have the
usptream keyboard installed).  However, I should admit that I have used
the latter just the time to take the screenshot at
http://pkg-fso.alioth.debian.org/illume/20090204-gismo/ .

> After putting them to the right directory you get the keyboard, but
> the keys are not send to the applications, so you still can't type
> an SMS :(

This is http://bugs.debian.org/514021 , I have not had the time to debug
it, sorry.

Thx, bye,