Hello,

I'm a fresh owner of a Freerunner and tried to install Debian on an SDcard,
using the wiki.
However I did several installs I never managed to get it to work.

What I did :
updated uBoot
ran sudo ./configure-uboot.sh (added 2 seconds sleep the last time)
ran ./install all

The installation went well except from an error about signing a keyring

When I boot from NAND I get the following error:
Unable to read "uImage.bin" from mmc 1:1
Wrong Image Format for bootm command
ERROR : can't get kernel image !

I can boot from flash using NOR or NAND (OM2008.12 installed)
I can't boot using only the power button. I get the splashscreen
and the device freeze so I have to remove the battery.

When I insert another SDcard with Hackable:1 I can boot from the card,
but booting with the power button only in OM2008.12 hangs again at the
splashscreen.

Help needed :/
Thanks in advance.