Mhmm I was using fso on debian. Now I have installed
FSO distribution and receiving call seams more better!

Now I try to develop in java. I have seen cacao.
There is no package with open jdk java 6 with cacao jit
(like in debian)?

There is a java/dbus brigde like in debian (or should
I call mdbus as process)?

Now look if tangogps works ...