Hello,

I have tried a fso-image on my e680 (until now, I was using a fso-image-light)
with a very recent frameworkd.

Here is a summary of the modifications done to make it work better.

1) When a call is received, frameworkd crash saying about a lack of memory (I
was not seen in fso-image-light due to the absence of ring and gstreamer). So I
have put a swapfile (I suppose it is not good for the flash card).

2) The infinite loop of CRRM/EPMS/EMGL. I have used the previous implementation
in channel.py that was based on modemStateSimUnlocked to avoid this loop. But
without the test on the answer of EMGL=4 since the modem answer often an error
(but all is working).

3) When setting antenna on/off, it sometimes get an error. I have solved this
putting time.sleep( 2.0 ) and not (1.0) in mediator.py.

4) CPIN? is not working on my e680, so in mediator.py I have a modified version
of SimGetAuthStatus using
pin_state = self._object.modem._simPinState
        self._ok( pin_state )
perhaps, for compatibility, should I put this only after an error answered by
the BP to CPIN?

5) frameworkd crash a the beginning when calling vibrator. I have had to
comment, in fso_actions.py,
self.vibrate = yield tasklet.WaitDBus( phone_prefs.GetValue, "%s-vibration" %
self.eventname )
self.vibrator_action = VibratorAction( mode=self.vibratormode ) if self.vibrate
!= 0 else None

6) in frameworkd.conf, I set the option saying that the default scenario should
be in /etc/alsa/

[odeviced.audio]
# set default alsa scenario
default_scenario = stereoout
# set path to alsa scenario files
scenario_dir = /etc/alsa

7) I have modified the logic of zhone, such that the pin code is not asked if
CFUN=1 gives an error but if SimGetAuthStatus is asking for it. I understand
that it can broke zhone for gta*.

I can gives the patches for all theses modifications.

Sincerely,

Alain