Hi,

Timo Juhani Lindfors wrote:
> Gilles Filippini <gilles.filipp...@free.fr> writes:
>> Is there any known configuration trick I'd have missed?
>
> Yes. Remove  the line
>
>>      Option          "Device"                "/dev/input/event1"
>
> and read http://bugs.debian.org/xserver-xorg-input-tslib
>
> I did mail the pkg-fso people to fix install.sh to not add that Option
> anymore -- I have not checked if it has been fixed yet.

No. It doesn't work as expected. Removing the "Device" line just makes
the xorg.conf "InputDevice" entry ignored, and so is the
"EmulateRightButton" option. Here is the corresponding excerpt of
/var/log/Xorg.0.log:

 (**) Option "SendCoreEvents" "true"
 (**) Option "CorePointer"
 (**) Configured Touchscreen: always reports core events
 (**) Option "Width" "480"
 (**) Option "Height" "640"
 ts_open failed (device=(null))
 (EE) PreInit returned NULL for "Configured Touchscreen"

=> still no right click.

Does right click work on your FreeRunner?

Thanks,

_Gilles.