Hello,

I have tried to make suspend/resume my e680 ezx phone with FSO. According to the
log, I has to go to suspend automatically, but with no effect. What is the
reason/logic ?

I have put it in suspend with mdbus, it works. But there is a small problem :
the phone can go in standby mode when charging but not in mem mode (it goes but
autoresumes). So would it be reasonable to choice the mode depending of the
charging state ? Or the phone is suppose not to go to sleep when being charging
?

(I use a modified version of frameworkd where I put AT+USBSTAT=255,1).

By the way, I would be also usefull to be able to shutdown the phone using the
power button. I have verified that the unsollicited "+EKEV" is send in this
case. What is the good way to do this ?

Thanks,

Alain