Hi there!

On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 21:21:36 +0200, Heiko Stübner wrote:
> Am Sonntag 14 Juni 2009 20:26:19 schrieb Sebastian Reichel:
>> If not done by somebody else at that point I'll start packaging cornucopia
>> stuff next week after I'm finished with the gestures daemon.
> currently I'm packaging fso-usaged out of cornucopia.
>
> Therefore I also packaged libfso-glib, libfsoframework (cornucopia-part) and
> fso-vapi-misc (also cornucopia-part). fso-usaged also depends on a not yet
> released libgee 0.1.6 - so I packaged a git snapshot.
>
> For fso-abyss I also packaged libfsotransport from cornucopia.
>
> The handling of the misc-vapis feels strange as they will conflict with newer
> vala-versions when these files are included there. So input on how to handle
> this right would be welcome.
>
> My current works can be found on http://git.sntech.de .

You replied before me, Heiko: Sebastian, for any work please start from
his work.

Heiko, do you mind becoming part of the pkg-fso team?  This means that
you need an Alioth login <http://alioth.debian.org> and that everything
will be hosted on <http://git.debian.org/>.

BTW, now that frameworkd is in Debian main, we also need to think where
to upload the new packages: we can upload directly to unstable (and fix
things as they break) or to experimental, which will give the user the
option to keep a working version, i.e. the old one.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca