Hello.

On Tue, 2009-09-08 at 15:14, Julien Cassignol wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 9:14 AM, Stefan Schmidt<ste...@datenfreihafen.org>
> wrote:
>
> > The biggest piece that is still missing are the SHR classes, recipes,
> > changes
> > and fixes. Would be great to get them help from the authors. :)
>
> What do you need, exactly? :-)

Someone who

- can tell me if SHR needsa to stay with his own full distro in the future.

- can tell if the openmoko distro in oe.dev is still used at all.

- can tell if moko-autorev is still used.

- wrote shr.bbclass and would be interested to bring this into oe.dev

- has an good overview of the recipes needed for SHR and needs to get over to
  OE.dev

- can tell me what improvements for different rcipes are in your branch.

- would like to give a helping hand on the shr stuff.

Enough for now? :)

regards
Stefan Schmidt