On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 09:48:33AM +0200, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> Am Montag, den 14.09.2009, 08:28 +0300 schrieb Timo Jyrinki:
> > 2009/9/14 Sebastian Reichel <elektra...@gmail.com>:
> > > I just uploaded intone and neon to the pkg-fso repository.
> >
> > Great work! I compiled intone myself and I'm using with a mplayer
> > compiled with tremor support. The combination rocks.
> >
> > Now they could also be put to actual Debian repository.
>
> Sebastian, are these packages ready for main? And if so, Timo, since you
> are already using intone, would you handle the sponsoring?

yes, they should be ready for main, at the moment there's just a
lintian warning about not closing an ITP bug, since we don't create
ITP bugs for the packages in pkg-fso. I can create them and change
the packages, so that they can be sponsored to main.

Btw. We should fix the tremor package in Debian main, because then
the mplayer package from main will contain tremor support :) I will
have a look at this after packaging the SHR stuff.

-- Sebastian