I guess it's time to annoy the SHR developers. Can you please ask
them via IRC or their mailing list? You can find connection data
for both @ http://www.shr-project.org/trac/wiki/Communicate

used to get that "not available, retry in 5sec" myself, but it suddenly stopped after some restarts of ophonekitd.

i took my log and joachim's posted log and sent both to shr-devel@ -- not sure, if it gets there, because i am not subscribed -- and asked them to reply to smartphone-userland or pkg-fso, too. can't do very much right now and the next days, since real life is sneaking up behind my back while typing ...