Am Montag 21 September 2009 21:04:54 schrieb Heiko Stübner:
> To recap, the following methods not declared correctly in libfso-glib and
> the compiler warns about "implicit declarations":
> - free_smartphone_resource_dbus_proxy_new
> - free_smartphone_resource_enable
> - free_smartphone_resource_disable
> - free_smartphone_resource_suspens
> - free_smartphone_resource_resume
>
> When compiling libfso-glib I see these functions as prototypes in
> freesmartphone.c but not in freesmartphone.h which is included when
> compiling fsousaged and should therefore contain the function prototypes.
when I port the relevant functions as prototypes to freesmartphone.h as

FreeSmartphoneResource* free_smartphone_resource_dbus_proxy_new
(DBusGConnection* connection, const char* name, const char* path);
void free_smartphone_resource_enable (FreeSmartphoneResource* self,
GAsyncReadyCallback _callback_, gpointer _user_data_);
void free_smartphone_resource_disable (FreeSmartphoneResource* self,
GAsyncReadyCallback _callback_, gpointer _user_data_);
void free_smartphone_resource_suspend (FreeSmartphoneResource* self,
GAsyncReadyCallback _callback_, gpointer _user_data_);
void free_smartphone_resource_resume (FreeSmartphoneResource* self,
GAsyncReadyCallback _callback_, gpointer _user_data_);

and compile fso-usaged with this changed freesmartphone.h file the warnings
about implicit declared functions disappears. Shouldn't these prototypes be
included by default in freesmartphone.h or is this a vala-bug?

As I also saw similiar messages in fso-timed and these implicit declared
functions that return pointers will not work on non-32bit-architectures, is
there a way to fix this?

Thanks
Heiko