Hi again,

strange things, that I don't understand happen in libfso-glib.

It seems apps that use libfso-glib are missing the function declarations from
it. For example in libfsoresource:
  - free_smartphone_resource_dbus_message
  - free_smartphone_resource_dbus_register_object
are missing and declared implicit.
fsousaged is also missing a lot of them.

By looking in the libfso-glib sources I could determine, that these function-
prototypes are not present in freesmartphone.h but in freesmartphone.c.

Is there a way to fix libfso-glib to have all necessary function prototypes in
freesmartphone.h as I'm told iimplicit function declarations can break
programs on some architectures.

Thanks
Heiko