Hello,

I seem to be hitting this: http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket//2264
everything goes dead if I try to make a ssh connection using pubkey
authentication. As soon as ssh sends out a large package with the public
key, the connection dies.

I noticed this comment in the long bug log:

  I just tried to reproduce the crash running GPRS directly through pppd
  with no FSO and no muxer. The network connection was stable, and I
  could not make it crash under those conditions, which strongly points
  to the muxer as the source of the problem. Going back to the
  framework+muxer, the crash hapenned immediately.

Running pppd without the rest of FSO could be viable for me, as I need
GPRS mode than I need to make voice calls.

But how do I do that? I reckon there is quite a bit of setting up to do
(turning on antenna, optionally entering a PIN, possibly more).

Can someone please guide me through setting this up?

Ciao,

Enrico

--
GPG key: 4096R/E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enr...@enricozini.org>