Hi Alain,

we're no longer using gsm0710muxd. Instead, we have much cleaner
implementation consisting of libgsm0710, libgsm0710mux, and fso-abyss.

If you run fso-abyss on the console w/

[libgsm0710mux]
log_to = stderr:colors
log_level = DEBUG

in your /etc/abyss.conf, it will dump out every packet it
sends/receives. By inspecting the binary data stream, we perhaps see
where the problem is.

Cheers,

:M:

P.S. Do you still work on OpenEZX? I'm afraid I gave up on it wrt. FSO
support -- the project doesn't seem to go towards a stable kernel and I
don't have enough time to deal with all the random kernel breakage. We
also have much more interesting devices w/ FSO these days, such as Palm
Pre, HTC Dream, etc. -- for a device with 48MB lacking WiFi and good GPS
it's getting hard to find anyone being motivated to work on it.