Am Montag, 8. August 2011, 23:11:00 schrieb Timo Juhani Lindfors:
> Hi,
>
> Rico Rommel <r...@bierrommel.de> writes:
> > Except of one all of my SD-Cards are usable.
> >
> > I'm using u-boot and kernel from
> > git://gitorious.org/shr/linux.git
> > branch: shr-2.6.37-nodrm
> >
> > config is attached.
>
> Thanks. I'm packaging qi for debian since it seems that we don't have
> enough people to merge the u-boot patches to debian. If you have many SD
> cards I'd like to know if they work with qi from

Sorry, at the moment I can't test with the other sd-cards, because they are in
use by other devices.

Btw, I had much trouble with qi. From time to time modem and gps stopped
working and a reboot, or even removing battery, didn't help. To make it work
again i had to boot into NOR.

Currently I'm using u-boot (http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/U-boot-gena2x)
without that problems .

Rico