A young and pretty lady posted this on a popular forum:

 
Title: What should I do to marry a rich guy? 
 
I'm going to be honest of what I'm going to say here. I'm 25 this year. I'm 
very pretty, have style and good taste. I wish to marry a guy with $500k annual 
salary or above. You might say that I'm greedy, but an annual salary of $1M is 
considered only as middle class in New York. My requirement is not high. Is 
there anyone in this forum who has an income of $500k annual salary? Are you 
all married? I wanted to ask: what should I do to marry rich persons like you? 
Among those I've dated, the richest is $250k annual income, and it seems that 
this is my upper limit. If someone is going to move into high cost residential 
area on the west of New York CityGarden, $250k annual income is not enough.
I'm here humbly to ask a few questions:
1) Where do most rich bachelors hang out? (Please list down the names and 
addresses of bars, restaurant, gym)
2) Which age group should I target?
3) Why most wives of the riches are only average-looking? I've met a few girls 
who don't have looks and are not interesting, but they are able to marry rich 
guys
4) How do you decide who can be your wife, and who can only be your girlfriend? 
(my target now is to get married)

 
  
Ms. Pretty

 
  
Awesome reply:

 
Dear Ms. Pretty,
 
I have read your post with great interest.Iguess there are lots of girls out 
there who have similar questions like yours. Please allow me to analyse your 
situation as a professional investor. My annual income is more than $500k, 
which meets your requirement, so I hope everyone believes that I'm not wasting 
time here. From the standpoint of a business person, it is a bad decision to 
marry you. The answer is very simple, so let me explain. Put the details aside, 
what you're trying to do is an exchange of "beauty" and "money": Person A 
provides beauty, and Person B pays for it, fair and square. However, there's a 
deadly problem here, your beauty will fade, but my money will not be gone 
without any good reason. The fact is, my income might increase from year to 
year, but you can't be prettier year after year. Hence from the viewpoint of 
economics, I am an appreciation asset, and you are a depreciation asset. It's 
not just normal depreciation, but exponential
 depreciation. If that is your only asset, your value will be much worried 10 
years later.
By the terms we use in Wall Street, every trading has a position, dating you is 
also a "trading position". If the trade value dropped we will sell it and it is 
not a good idea to keep it for long term - same goes with the marriage that you 
wanted. It might be cruel to say this, but in order to make a wiser 
decision,any assets with great depreciation value will be sold or "leased". 
Anyone with over $500k annual income is not a fool; we would only date you, but 
will not marry you. I would advise that you forget looking for any clues to 
marry a rich guy. And by the way, you could make yourself to become a rich 
person with $500k annual income. This has better chance than finding a rich 
fool.

 
Hope this reply helps. If you are interested in "leasing" services, docontact 
me...

 
signed,

 
J.P. Morgan


      New Email names for you! 
Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail. 
Hurry before someone else does!
http://mail.promotions.yahoo.com/newdomains/aa/

Kirim email ke