Am in a hurry writing you this note, Just wanted to seek your help on something 
very  important, you are the only person i could reach at this point, and i  
hope you come  to my aid.Because something very terrible is happening to me 
now, i need a favor from you now,I had a trip here in UK on a mission.
    
        Unfortunately for me all my money got stolen on my way to the hotel 
where i lodged along with my bag were my passport was,And since then i have 
been  without any money i am even owing the hotel here.
         
             So i have limited access to emails for now, please i need you to 
lend me about 900Pounds so i can make arrangements and return back please,i 
have spoken to  the embassy here but they are not responding to the matter 
effectively, I will return the money back to you as soon as i get home, I am so 
confused right  now.
I will be waiting to hear from you.
Regards

Anis Chariri 
Deputy Director for Academic Affairs 
Master of Accountancy, Diponegoro University 
Jl. Hayam Wuruk No. 5 Semarang 50241 INDONESIA 
Welcome to SMART Community 
(Scepticism, Motivation for excellence, Attitude of curiousity, Responsibility 
and Truth)



      New Email names for you! 
Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail. 
Hurry before someone else does!
http://mail.promotions.yahoo.com/newdomains/aa/

Kirim email ke