Various rumours are floating about, best one i have read is that and i quote
'Several Chavs have nicked a large amount of cabling from London area resulting
in the outage' other comments suggest an overheating of kit …. Take your pick …
either way it sounds like Virgin are going to be busy. Funny though the last
email i received from them stated ' we are upgrading you broadband to super
fast broad band' Ironic or what!

Ray