Sorry, one last question.

I can log in to the wireless connection from my iPhone and iPad with the
password I set, but it asks for the password again if either device hasn't used
the network for 20 minutes or so.

I only had to log in the once with the BT HomeHub.....is this a security
feature of the N600?

nigel proctor
n...@btinternet.com
H T White & Co Ltd