I love Entourage ­ it does everything I want from an Email program,
unfortunately its days are numbered having been superseded by Outlook which
in my opinion sucks with so many features missing, it seems to be far worse
than Entourage v1.0! Entourage is now starting to show its age and I need to
make a decision on what to use for the future before it breaks and leaves me
stranded.

I monitor 7 email accounts 24/7 on my various Apple devices (when I¹m
awake!) which receive email traffic world wide with a mixture of POP and
IMAP. Spam is not a problem, I have a service which looks after this (Very
Good Email Company ­ which is run by the original founder of NILDRAM, I
recall they use mainly Macs in the office).

I am leaning towards Mail as my Entourage successor, I am aware that there
are various add ons available that improve the functionality of Mail, in a
business environment.

I would interested to hear from others which Mail adds ons they use to
improve its functionality. Is there a web site out there on this subject?

Thanks in anticipation of your feedback.

Paul Owen