Hello.
I have some 200 or so Gb of images that are currently stored on a windows pc
work laptop. I need to clear the laptop. I was planning on placing the files on
an external hard drive that I will eventually transfer them off of and onto a
Mac. So, what type of format does the hard drive need to be set to? I believe
the one I am planning to use is already formatted to the standard Mac OS
default that disk utility uses. Can I write to this drive with that formatting
convention from the pc laptop?

Thanks.

Jonathan Brady
Multimedia photography and video