Afternoon all, hope you're enjoying the let up in the rain that we've had
the last few days.

I seem to have a problem with the SuperDrive in my MBP (mid 2009). When
inserting an audio CD it spins, clicks a couple of times and then ejects
it. DVDs and data discs seem fine.

I first noticed in in November but didn't have a chance to investigate it
then, and now I've gone back to try again and it's continuing.

Any help appreciated

Alastair

--

*Please think of the environment before you print this email.*