Haha, no I meant *I* can't multitask, typed yes and hit send before doing
the rest of it ;)

What Alistair just said though I have just discovered I can't see an
obvious way to change something from all day to timed, as there is no
all-day rocker switch when editing on my phone.  Interesting...

Manor Park Medical Centre
www.manorparksurgery.com
Tel 01323482301
East Sussex Local Medical Committee (Chair)
www.sslmcs.co.uk/
Tel 01372389270
GPC rep East & West Sussex
@drbrown1970