It's just a change of app Jason. If your data is already backed up to your Mac
or Omni's sync server then you just resync and all your data reappears. File
formats are compatible between V1 and V2. V2 only runs on iOS7.

It may not be of any use to you but:

*) Omni have no plans to support the previous version now
*) It offers some nice new features
*) It fits beautifully with iOS7

But then it is £14 ... ;)

Stephen

On 20 Sep 2013, at 15:05, Jason Davies <ophioc...@me.com> wrote:

> I have it already... What do I gain? I mean, it already works...I'd have to
> upgrade my whole ecosystem, could be expensive...
>
> Cheers,
>
>    -Jason
> --

"Globalism is yesterday's tomorrow. The future is about living locally on a
much smaller scale. ... China is not tomorrow's geopolitical colossus, it's a
geopolitical super train wreck waiting to collide with the reality of its
environmental devastation, population overshoot, and energy starvation.
Americans will be lucky if they can do each other's laundry ten years from now,
let alone sell massive amounts of soda pop to people twelve thousand miles
away." - James Howard Kunstler