Hi Jason

Try setting turning off DHCP on your second hub, it should just be bridging
between the ethernet & the second wifi network instead of creating an entirely
new subnet.

Also set the wifi networks on both routers to be the same SSID & password, then
you'll have a roaming network that you can wander between and not have to
rejoin the correct network.

Regards

Sam

MacAmbulance Ltd.
Providing Affordable Mac/PC Support and Web Development

Sam Mullen
+44 (0)7747778022
i...@macambulance.co.uk
www.macambulance.co.uk
MacAmbulance Ltd. is a registered company in England & Wales, registration
number 8466597
This email is intended solely for the addressed recipients and may contain
privileged or confidential information. If you have received this email in
error please notify the sender and delete the email immediately.