Belkin do a sort of hub which runs to your thunderbolt port, has 2 thunderbolt
connections (but one has to go to your computer), and 3 usb3 connections, plus
HMDI and ethernet. It's not ideal, thunderbolt is really underdeveloped,
chaining seems expensive and I can't find a thunderbolt hub anywhere. But at
least this way the usb3 goes really fast and you do get some connectivity.

Ranulph