Is the company perhaps quoting for all the equipment? Sounds like they’re
rinsing you for profit. There’s no need for Airport Express base stations and
certainly would actually decrease the performance if they were then connected
wirelessly to an Airport Extreme, then to the Draytek.

Apple TVs have an ethernet port on the back and work best when plugged into a
wired network (higher bandwidth). They’ll all then become available on your
logical network (wired & wireless) to be used as AirPlay screens.

Regards

Sam

 <http://www.facebook.com/macambulance>  <http://www.twitter.com/macambulance>
 <http://uk.linkedin.com/in/macambulance/>
MacAmbulance Ltd.
Providing Affordable Mac/PC Support and Web Development

Sam Mullen ACMT
+44 (0)7747778022
i...@macambulance.co.uk <mailto:i...@macambulance.co.uk>
www.macambulance.co.uk <http://www.macambulance.co.uk/>
MacAmbulance Ltd. is a registered company in England & Wales, registration
number 8466597
This email is intended solely for the addressed recipients and may contain
privileged or confidential information. If you have received this email in
error please notify the sender and delete the email immediately.