That just means the drive's directories were too severely corrupted to repair.
Try erasing it and see if it can be used again. Follow my previous instructions
on Finder preferences to show external drives on the desktop.

Regards

Sam

MacAmbulance Ltd.
Providing Affordable Mac/PC Support and Web Development

Sam Mullen ACMT
+44 (0)7747778022
i...@macambulance.co.uk
www.macambulance.co.uk
MacAmbulance Ltd. is a registered company in England & Wales, registration
number 8466597
This email is intended solely for the addressed recipients and may contain
privileged or confidential information. If you have received this email in
error please notify the sender and delete the email immediately.