Thanks Russell and Graham. I have returned the file to Dropbox - we'll see what
happens!Phil

    On Monday, 30 November 2015, 18:15, Graham Burt <gra...@smileitworks.com>
wrote:

 Hi Phil,
I have the same setup, I share my 1Password to all my devices via Dropbox. You
should place the .agilekeychain file in a Folder called "1Password".See if that
works.
I have purchased a license and this also resides in the same folder.

Graham
- - - gra...@smileitworks.com - www.smileitworks.com - 07968 619369
15 Wilbury Crescent, Hove BN3 6FL UK