Have you noticed that if you run the same videos, that need Flash, on an
iPhone or iPad they run quite well - yet iPhones and iPads do not have
Flash!

The secret is that there are different video files for non-flash devices.

If you activate the 'Develop' menu in Safari (Safari Preferences, Advanced -
bottom check box) you then have the option (User Agent) to open a web page
pretending to be, e.g., an iPad.

This may or may not help you.

Paul Owen