Thanks you Sam - there are handy videos online too and it looks so easy that
even I’d attempt it! :-)

Stephen

"We need to engage in whatever actions appeal to us. There is no act too small,
no act too bold. The history of social change is the history of millions of
actions, small and large, coming together at certain points in history and
creating a power which governments cannot suppress.” ~ the late US historian
Howard Zinn