Hi yall,

As my MacBook doesn’t have a DVD drive and my iMac was the only way I could
watch my DVDs I bought a cheap drive from eBay. It ejects disks jerkily but
plays just fine. I liked the manual though:

Compatible USB3.0 port and the following ports USB2.0/1.1 efficiency more
stable. Applies more widely.
Products through standard USB cable to the computer USB port properly
connected, the computer monitor should appear in the lower-right corner of the
icon.
Internal laser light source may be harmful to the eyes of the face.
Don’t put the machines on the vulnerable to squeeze place, to ensure normal
machine use.

:-)

Stephen

"The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low
price has faded from memory" ~Aldo Gucci