Thanks Graham. I did speak to them yesterday but it was only to confirm their
DNS IP addresses. Maybe another chat tonight is on the cards …

Thanks for the link - checked and ours is “safe”. :-)

Stephen

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary,
and those who don't.