No problems for me.

Swapping out the entire file system for APFS is something that was likely to
cause issues for software which required low-level access to the disk, but that
seems to be it.

I’ve had no more issues than I did with Sierra and all my software runs just
fine!  😏

I installed on a MacBook Pro, Early 2015 with around 100GB free.

Stephen

"Man is the only animal that blushes - or needs to." ~ Mark Twain