Hi David,

There’s any number of two channel USB audio interfaces out there that would
work for you. Cheapest solution I could find is this:

https://www.gear4music.com/Recording-and-Computers/Behringer-U-Control-UCA222-USB-Audio-Interface/AML

If that looks too cheap and risky, I’d look at something from Focusrite -
possibly on eBay. This perhaps:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Focusrite-Scarlett-2I2-USB-audio-interface/232585785239?epid=5006902145&hash=item3627316f97:g:QggAAOSwdnZaGezt

Regards
Phil

----
Phil Ward

Skype: aphilw
E: phil_w...@mac.com

W: audio-icons.com
W: musicandmiscellany.com
W: peggysdiaries.wordress.com
W: soundcloud.com/philberish

• Freelance writer and product designer.
• Exclusive UK distributor for Veillette Guitars. www.veilletteguitars.com.
• Contributor to Sound on Sound magazine.