Hi y’all,

Since updating to macOS 10.13.4 and iOS 11.3, Handoff has suddenly started
working again. Marvellous. 🙂

But … not the copy/paste between devices as far as I’m aware. Does anyone know
if there is a tweak to sort this? Seems odd that one has returned but not the
other. They both worked fine just after I bought the new (old!) MacBook Pro.

Cheers,

Stephen

"The costs are such that my department is not so much the department of energy
and climate change, as the department of nuclear legacy and bits of other
things," - Chris Hune, June 2010