Hi everyone

Our ten year old iMac is seriously struggling. It's running Mavericks,
correction, trying to and impossibly slow.

Before I confine it to a museum, is it possible to somehow restore it with
Snow Leopard? That was a solid OS that I presume it'd run, but we've no
longer got the original disks it came with.

Any tips? I presume I download something to a thumbdrive, boot from that
etc etc? Any tips gratefully received. Moreoever, if you think it's really
not worth the effort (it's for children's homework in Word and online so
perhaps won't load new websites?) then do say.

I'm desperately hoping they update the Mac Mini at WWDC as that would be
ideal for their needs.

Thanks everyone

Adam