There’s only one downside I’ve found on an iPad Gilly - the Numbers key and the
Keyboard/Emoji keys have been transposed and it drives me crazy.

However, the new swiping actions on the iPad are almost 2nd nature now and
really nice, Siri shortcuts, especially voice invocation, is great and it’s
definitely faster on both my iPad Air and my 6th gen iPod touch compared to iOS
11. The press and hold the space bar (used to be two fingers on iPad only) to
give you a moveable cursor is really great, especially now it’s on the
iPhone/iPod touch as well.

Screen time is alarming in a good way and there are lots of other nice little
touches I can’t think of right now.

I’d recommend upgrading but be prepared for the key swap annoyance.

My 2p worth.

Stephen

Less is a four letter word - Paul Mobbs