Dear SMUGGERS

Can anyone explain this annoying email problem to me?

I have been trying to send emails to a company. These emails get returned to me
saying
“550-Please turn on SMTP Authentication in your mail client.
   550-st43p00im-zteg10073501.me.com
<http://550-st43p00im-zteg10073501.me.com/> [17.58.63.180]:33051 is not
permitted to
   550 relay through this server without authentication. (in reply to RCPT TO
   command)”

All my other emails get sent successfully. I use Apple Mail and the iCloud
server.

Phil