Lots of iOS 13 bugs, my Message app still randomly empties all but the last 4
messages and I have to restart the phone. It hasn’t been the most stable
release!

I’ve not seen the behaviour you mentioned personally though.
_
Regards
Sam Mullen

+44 (0)7747778022 <tel://+447747778022>
i...@macambulance.com <mailto:i...@macambulance.com>
www.macambulance.com <http://www.macambulance.com/>

MacAmbulance Ltd.
Providing Affordable Mac/PC Support and Web Development

MacAmbulance Ltd. is a registered company in England & Wales, registration
number 8466597

This email is intended solely for the addressed recipients and may contain
privileged or confidential information.

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete
the email immediately.