Do you have another email account you want to continue using? If it’s an IMAP
account you can just Apple Mail to drag & drop the contents of the inbox/sent
mailboxes, then drag & drop any additional mailboxes onto the other email
account’s list of mailboxes to upload them.
_
Regards
Sam Mullen

+44 (0)7747778022 <tel://+447747778022>
i...@macambulance.com <mailto:i...@macambulance.com>
www.macambulance.com <http://www.macambulance.com/>

MacAmbulance Ltd.
Providing Affordable Mac/PC Support and Web Development

MacAmbulance Ltd. is a registered company in England & Wales, registration
number 8466597

This email is intended solely for the addressed recipients and may contain
privileged or confidential information.

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete
the email immediately.