I’m with Rob. I’ve tried a few different options over the years but always come
back to wetransfer.com <http://wetransfer.com/>

----
Phil Ward

Skype: aphilw
E: phil_w...@mac.com (me.com, iCloud.com)
W: musicandmiscellany.com

W: audio-icons.com
W: peggysdiaries.wordress.com
W: soundcloud.com/philberish

• Freelance writer and product designer.
• Contributor to Sound on Sound magazine.