That would be controlled by the Airport Utility. Disk Utility only shows
directly connected storage drives, Airport is technically a server on the
network.
_
Regards
Sam Mullen

+44 (0)7747778022 <tel://+447747778022>
i...@macambulance.com <mailto:i...@macambulance.com>
www.macambulance.com <http://www.macambulance.com/>

MacAmbulance Ltd.
Providing Affordable Mac/PC Support and Web Development

MacAmbulance Ltd. is a registered company in England & Wales, registration
number 8466597

This email is intended solely for the addressed recipients and may contain
privileged or confidential information.

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete
the email immediately.