Thanks. Installing over the Net is the option that doesn't work. I'm quite
happy to use the dmg file and I have a spare USB disk but I'm not sure of
the process or quite how to search for it.

Is there an easy guide somewhere?
Rob Beattie
Freelance writer and book author
www.robbeattie.com
07769 902820
Twitter: @robbeattie
Author of The Bluffer's Guide to Fishing
<http://bluffers.com/product/bluffers-guide-fishing/>
and 101 Things to do in a Shed
<http://www.amazon.co.uk/101-Things-To-Do-Shed/dp/0091906113>