Hi Smuggers -

Excitingly, I have ordered a new iPhone SE. It’s arriving on Tuesday. I’m
swapping it for my iPhone 6S, which is returning to Apple for recycling.

Re. resetting my iPhone to factory settings, is there anything to be aware of?
I’ll be backing up to iCloud & my MBP.

I have a stupid question. When I swap my SIM card to the new phone, does it
matter if my data has been wiped from iPhone6?

Hope you are all well and safe! 🌈

Best wishes
Catherine

Sent from my iPhone