Try a pram and smc reset, see if that helps.

Pram : start up the Mac holding alt+cmd+P+R until you hear the startup chime a
second time, then let go

Smc : Shut down the Mac, then hold down shift+ctrl+alt and push/release the
power button once, then let go of the other keys. Wait 10 seconds then start up
again

_
Regards
Sam Mullen

+44 (0)7747778022
i...@macambulance.com
www.macambulance.com

MacAmbulance Ltd.
Providing Affordable Mac/PC Support and Web Development

MacAmbulance Ltd. is a registered company in England & Wales, registration
number 8466597

This email is intended solely for the addressed recipients and may contain
privileged or confidential information.

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete
the email immediately.