I am having problems receiving SMS.  I thought this was because of the poor
signal where I am living, but today I went into local town where the signal is
good and I still cannot receive SMS. infuriating because many banks use it to
verify.  Looking at settings on my iPhone XR under iMessage, Send & Receive is
+44 7427 050785.  This isn’t my number nor is it anyone in my address book.
How can I get rid of it?  If I tap on Send & Receive, there is listed my 4
email boxes with this rogue number at the top.  I can take ticks away from the
emails but not from this rogue number.  Is this because I have changed provider
and the new SIM card has this rogue number on it?  Some Smugger sanity would be
welcome.