Hi Jason,

Sorry, no solution, bit to avoid in the future suggest you invest in a UPS
(Uninterruptible Power Supply). Also, do you have a surge protected on your
mains supply.

Personally I use APC units, these can serve both functions above and can also
filter the Ethernet/phone line for lightening strikes.

https://www.apc.com/uk/en/ <https://www.apc.com/uk/en/>   Perhaps your Uni
would buy it for you.

I’m not really paranoid.

Good luck.